Some things you should know about Acadia Goldendoodles:
1. All puppies are sold with a spay/neuter contract. They may NOT be bred.
2. The puppy (or dogs) must be returned to us if you are ever unable to keep him/her.
3. We strongly recommend that puppies be raised exclusively on breeder-recommended products. If you do not agree with this recommendation, we are probably not the right breeder for you. Nutrition is extremely important to us.
4. Acadia Goldendoodles will not ship puppies or dogs. Someone must pick up your puppy.
5. Our puppies go home when they are 9 weeks old. In some cases, we may keep them longer, but they will not be released at a younger age.
6. We reserve the right to retain any number of our puppies from any litter, and to refuse sale to any customer, at any time, for any reason.
Puppies are sold to approved homes only. Please start the process by adding your name to our mailing list. When we have available puppies, you will be invited to fill out an application. You may stay on the waiting list as long as you like. You may also unsubscribe from the list at any time.
Applications will be accepted when puppies are available. If your application is approved, you will be contacted and sent directions about how to reserve your puppy with a $500 deposit. Please do NOT send a deposit before this time. Deposits are non-refundable. If, on puppy pick up day, you are not able to find a suitable puppy, your deposit may be transferred to a puppy from another litter within two years after deposit is placed.
Deposit will be subtracted from the purchase price. The balance due for your puppy may be paid in cash, with PayPal, Venmo, or cashier's check up until the day you pick up your puppy. If you would like to pay with a personal check, it must be received at least two weeks prior to pick up day. Maine State Sales Tax of 5.5% will be added to the purchase price.
Individual Puppies will be selected and taken home on the same day, when puppies are 9 weeks old. Contracts/Warranties will be signed by both breeder and buyer at the time of pick-up, and information packets will go home with the family.
Please place your order for breeder recommended food and supplements at least one week prior to picking up your puppy. That way you will have all the high-quality nutrients your puppy will need to thrive in a new home. Information about these products, and links for ordering, can be found on the Food & Treats Page. It is strongly recommended that you maintain your puppy on breeder-recommended products for life.
Sign up for the Acadia Goldendoodle mailing list. When we have available puppies we will email you and invite you to apply.
Copyright © 2018 Acadia Goldendoodles - All Rights Reserved.