Our AKC and GANA registered, health-tested parent dogs have excellent bloodlines.
Our English Goldendoodle puppies are raised with love and science on the coast of Maine.
Finding a responsible breeder you can work with is an important part of adding a Goldendoodle puppy to your family.
OUR GUIDING PHILOSOPHY
Our priority is finding the best family for each puppy,
and the best puppy for each family.
YOUR PROCESS (STEPS)
1) Sign up for our mailing list (above!)
2) Wait for an email about available puppies (with application)
3) Submit the application
3) If approved, you will either be
A) contacted to place a deposit on a puppy, or
B) notified that you are now on the approved list
Our Process is unique, and based on our philosophy of finding the best family for each puppy and the best puppy for each family.
1) When our puppies are 3-4 weeks old, we email our approved families, asking who wants to reserve a puppy.
2) We then select the homes best matched to the particular litter. Any other respondents remain on the approved list.
3) When there are puppies remaining, we email the application to the mailing list and begin processing new applications.
4) After all puppies are reserved, the remaining approved applicants are moved to the pool of approved families.
We give special consideration to the following types of homes:
Our friends and family members
Returning Acadia Goldendoodle Puppy Families
Referrals from our Puppy Families