Finding a responsible breeder you can work with is an important part of adding a Goldendoodle puppy to your family.
Our AKC and GANA registered, health-tested parent dogs have excellent bloodlines.
These quality English Goldendoodles are born and raised on the coast of Maine and sold with a 2-year Health Guarantee.
Our priority is finding the best family for each puppy,
and the best puppy for each family.
We keep a pool of approved families as well as a pool of families who are interested in applying for a puppy. These families are not listed according to when they got on our mailing list, when they applied, or when they were approved. Our process is unique and based on our philosophy.
PUPPY PLACING PROCESS
We take reservations on a litter of puppies when they are approximately three (3) weeks old, by sending an email to our approved families. When there are too many interested families, we gather together, review their applications and select the homes best matched to the litter at hand.
When there are puppies remaining, we open the application and email a link to the mailing list. Next, we gather to review the new applications, and select families and for the remaining puppies. After the puppies are reserved, the remaining applications are reviewed and approved for future litters.
YOUR PROCESS (STEPS)
1) Sign up for our mailing list (below)
2) Submit the application (when open - link in emails)
3) Watch for emails about new puppies
4) Respond - request male or female
5) If selected and contacted, place deposit
6) Purchase food and supplements
7) At 6-8 weeks, find out which puppy will be yours
8) Pay the balance due + sales tax
9) Pick up your NEW PUPPY (at 9-10 weeks of age)
10) Raise your puppy with a lifetime of breeder support