Our AKC and GANA registered, health-tested parent dogs have excellent bloodlines.
Our English Goldendoodle puppies are raised with love and science on the coast of Maine.
Finding the right breeder is an important part of adding a Goldendoodle puppy to your family.
Our priority is finding the best family for each puppy,
and the best puppy for each family.
YOUR PROCESS (STEPS)
1) Fill out and submit the Application
2) Keep an eye on our website for planned litters and availability.
3) When you receive an announcement about a litter you are interested in, let us know whether you want a male or female.
Our Process is unique, and based on our philosophy of finding the best family for each puppy and the best puppy for each family.
1) When our puppies are 3-4 weeks old, we email our approved families, asking who wants to reserve a puppy.
2) We select the homes best matched to the particular litter.
3) If there are unreserved puppies, we contact the mailing list and begin processing new applications.
4) All approved applicants are moved to the approved list.
We give special consideration to the following types of homes:
Our friends and family members
Returning Acadia Goldendoodles Puppy Families
Families referred by Acadia Goldendoodles Puppy Families