Finding a responsible breeder you can work with is an important part of adding a Goldendoodle puppy to your family.
Our AKC and GANA registered, health-tested parent dogs have excellent bloodlines.
These quality English Goldendoodles are born and raised on the coast of Maine and sold with a 2-year Health Guarantee.
OUR GUIDING PHILOSOPHY
Our priority is finding the best family for each puppy,
and the best puppy for each family.
YOUR PROCESS (STEPS)
1) Sign up for our mailing list (above!)
2) Wait for an email about available puppies (with application)
3) Submit the application
3) If approved, you will either be
A) contacted to place a deposit on a puppy, or
B) notified that you are now on the approved list
Our Process is unique, and based on our philosophy of finding the best family for each puppy and the best puppy for each family.
1) We keep one pool of approved families and one mailing list.
2) When our puppies are 2-3 weeks old, we email the pool of approved families, asking who wants to reserve a puppy.
3) When there are more requests than puppies, we select the homes best matched to the particular litter. The other families remain on the approved list. This does not mean they are guaranteed to get a puppy from the next available litter!
4) When there are more puppies than requests, we email the application to the mailing list.
5) We review the new applications and select families for the remaining puppies. After all puppies are reserved, the remaining approved applicants are moved to the pool of approved families.
We give special consideration to the following types of homes:
Our friends and family members
Returning Acadia Goldendoodle Puppy Families
Referrals from our Puppy Families