Our AKC and GANA registered, health-tested parent dogs have excellent bloodlines.
Our English Goldendoodle puppies are raised with love and science on the coast of Maine.
Finding the right breeder is an important part of adding a Goldendoodle puppy to your family.
Our priority is finding the best family for each puppy,
and the best puppy for each family.
YOUR PROCESS (STEPS)
1) Fill out and submit the Application
2) Keep an eye on our website and emails for availability.
3) Let us know when you are ready to reserve a puppy.
We are currently accepting deposits for puppies.
Our Process is unique, and helps us find the best family for each puppy and the best puppy for each family.
1) We will now take deposits from approved families on puppies anytime after the litter is born.
2) After placing their deposit, families will fill out a survey. The survey answers will be used to match them with a puppy when the puppies are about 7 weeks old.
3) Puppies go home when they are 9-10 weeks old.
When there are more applicants than puppies, we will give special consideration to the following types of homes:
Our friends and family members
Returning Acadia Goldendoodles Puppy Families
Families referred by Acadia Goldendoodles Puppy Families